SAVE 30% SITE-WIDE | CHECK ELIGIBILITY HERE

HEMP TEE

HEMP TEE

Regular price $35.00

Unit price per 

Size

only 0 left in stock

#OptNatural with our Hemp Tee made of 60% HEMP, the other 40% is organic cotton to give it a super soft feel.

Color - SNOW WHITE - edited to show a little contrast!

• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (146 g/m²)
• Regular fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Double-needle topstitch on the sleeves and bottom hems
• Satin label
• Blank product sourced from US

Size guide

  S M L XL 2XL
Width (inches) 18 20 22 24 26
Length (inches) 27 ½ 28 ½ 29 ½ 30 ½ 31 ½
Close (esc)

THE UNCANNA NEWSLETTER

UPDATES AND PROMOTIONS | DON'T MISS OUT

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.

Search

Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now