Our average delivery time is 3-5 business days. Please be patient and expect slight delays during holidays and special promotions, and feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. We pride ourselves on customer service and have a great return customer rate as a result!
COMMON QUESTIONS AND ISSUES
HOW FAST IS YOUR SHIPPING?
- We make every attempt to get your order out same business day, if placed before noon. On high demand days ie promotions/holidays we make every attempt to ship your order by the next business day. USPS typically takes 2-5 mail days for delivery, depending on location, and we currently only offer one shipping rate which is priority mail.
TRACKING HAS NOT UPDATED OR LOST, MISSING, AND STOLEN PACKAGES
- If you're tracking has not updated or shows your package is on the way with delays, there is nothing we can do but wait or contact USPS. It is typically faster for you to contact your local post office than it is for us, but we can certainly check into your shipping status via USPS for you.
- If it appears that you're package is lost, states delivered but you do not have it, or think it may have been stolen, please send an email to email@example.com and we will investigate with the mail carrier before gladly sending you a replacement product. Please keep in mind we may need your assistance in getting in touch with your local USPS and resolving the issue. Most issues are resolved much quicker by reaching out to your local post office or mail handler and making an inquiry, as we have to go through official channels and wait for a response from USPS which may take several days.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONAL?
- We do not currently ship our online orders internationally. Select products that are in compliance with the FSA are available at @hr4k_ in London, Hereford, and Amesbury.
DO YOU SHIP TO APO, DPO, ETC?
- We cannot ship to APO, DPO, etc. due to the DOD ban on CBD. This puts our company at risk, as well as yourself. We do not want to see any of our supporters get in trouble for using CBD products against current policy, regardless of how ridiculous we think it is.